Effective date: 30-10-2018
Unloc Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://cxoncloud.com website and the CXONCLOUD mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the prerequisites, benefits, obligations, status & relationship of our partnership agreement.
CXONCLOUD may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on our website (cxoncloud.com/partner-agreement), and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must:
- Fill out a Partner Sign up Form from the website
- Setup a CXONCLOUD Super Premium account for your business
- We will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed. CXONCLOUD reserves the right to accept or decline any organization or individual as a Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met.
Once you have been accepted to, and as long as you remain part of, the Program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by CXONCLOUD from time to time, at the specified status level, including:
- Relative discounts on subscriptions
- Early bird access to new features & product enhancements
- CX Certifications, Awards & Badges
- Ongoing Obligations
To maintain status as a CXONCLOUD Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote CXONCLOUD to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Adhere to the basic code of conduct
- Promote CXONCLOUD on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to www.cxoncloud.com and not using the CXONCLOUD name or logo anywhere in your company/partner-programs/partnership name, registered business name, product name, service offering, URL, or any social media accounts
- Otherwise, act in good faith in the offering and use of CXONCLOUD
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon you being accepted into the Program by CXONCLOUD and remains in force until:
- Superseded by CXONCLOUD at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
- If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in or receive the benefits of, the Program
Partner status is determined in accordance with the Partner Points Scheme in place from time to time. More information regarding the Partner Points Scheme is set out in the Partner page. For the avoidance of doubt, any determinations by CXONCLOUD on matters relating to the Partner Points Scheme (including status level and the operation of the points system) will be final.
Relationship of Parties
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between CXONCLOUD and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorized to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of CXONCLOUD.
You agree to indemnify CXONCLOUD against any and all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that CXONCLOUD may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any CXONCLOUD users, arising from (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.
Sign up a Premium package
0.5 points for a monthly subscription
1 point for an annual subscription
Sign up a Super Premium package
1 point for a monthly subscription
2 points for an annual subscription
Sign up & Set up a Premium package
1.5 points for a monthly subscription
3 points for an annual subscription
Sign up & Set up a Super Premium package
3 points for a monthly subscription
6 points for an annual subscription
Things to note:
- You can only receive points one time per subscription.
- Trial organizations do not count towards points. The subscriptions must be paying.
- Point values per clients are described on the partner page.
If you have any questions about this Partner Agreement, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: